Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Are You Doing?

I am so freaking tired of this question. I realize that this question is like second nature to most people. It comes out in unison with "Hello" most of the time. I just wish that people would realize what goes on in my mind when you as ME this. I'm different than most people that you come in contact with during a normal day. Most people that I talk to realize that I'm different, but they just can't get through this automatic question...

I'm different though...wow, that's an understatement these days. When you ask this, I go through a chain of questions in my head. "How do you think I'm doing?"..."Do you really care or are you asking to be nice?"..."If you really care, then you would already know how I'm doing!"..."I don't know, how am I suppose to be doing today?"

Click here to continue reading...


The Chronicles of an Incompetent Cervix
is a guest blogger for Bridges.

No comments: